Unbirthed and transformed into fairies, idea for story or RP

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirthed and transformed into fairies, idea for story or RP

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:38 pm

I've had this idea/story kicking around for a while now. I've posted a possible beginning on some of the roleplaying subreddits (you can find it in my post history) and while I've been able to play part of it I've never been able to finish it.

Basically, two friends that go into the woods to find fairies. One friend says they've seen them and brings the other one along to prove it, and when they find them it's revealed that the friend 1 brought friend 2 to be sacrificed (unbirthed) by the fairies I'm exchange for making friend 1 into one of them. Friend 2 is unbirthed, and then friend 1 is tricked by the fairies into being unbirthed as well, and they're both changed into fairies and taken away to live their new lives and learn the ways of the Fae. Eventually they get to unbirth some sacrifices of their own, either to absorb/feed on or to make into more of their kind.

I'd love to explore this idea and flesh it out a bit more with someone who's interested, whether through chatting and brainstorming or as a roleplay.
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration