I am developing a giantess vore game, unsure between formats

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

I am developing a giantess vore game, unsure between formats

Postby luSZtar » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:26 pm

Hi all.

I have been developing my first Giantess Vore game, but I am a bit unsure about the format.

First I was thinking about doing a classic game, in the sense that you would need to complete the level and game over screens would lead to the vore. There would be boss fights in the end of each stage... the usual thing.

For example: You play as an elf that is hunting succubus, in order to beat then, you must shrink then with you magic and eat. You can also be eaten if you lose during fights.

However, lately I have been thinking on doing another kind of format, one that would be more similar to "interactive stories" rather than games. I would remove the challenge, and these would resolve around small giantess vore stories.

For example: You play as a boy that must sacrifice himself to a goddess in order to save his village. You must proceed to where she is (here I would implement some platforming and puzzles, not to hard) and then willingly let her eat you. (No fight)

It would help if I could have access to any game that is similar to the second example. My biggest doubt here is if the second format would be interesting for the players. But I could focus more on the pacing and mood of the story.

Thanks!
Last edited by luSZtar on Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
luSZtar
New to the forum

Re: I am developing a giantess vore game, unsure between for

Postby TSaPA » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:40 am

Could do "interactive stories" with multiple possible endings- if you want you can just hand yourself over to the pred to be eaten, but that could be one choice out of many based on the actions you take and how much you do or do not explore the environment and interact with NPC's as opposed to merely "following the rails" at the beginning.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby luSZtar » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:34 am

TSaPA wrote:Could do "interactive stories" with multiple possible endings- if you want you can just hand yourself over to the pred to be eaten, but that could be one choice out of many based on the actions you take and how much you do or do not explore the environment and interact with NPC's as opposed to merely "following the rails" at the beginning.

Thanks, That's a very good idea, I could make good use of this format to provide multiple endings. I will consider that as an good advantage.
luSZtar
New to the forum

Postby muhboobz » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:42 am

I think a multi- ending story would be great - and allow you to make a few endings as a proof of concept and expand the scope later if you wanted to. Creative freedom, and all that :)
muhboobz
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration