Vore into a relation

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore into a relation

Postby Delet59b269 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:44 am

Hi,

I have started a personal love relation and told about my vore interest.

Surprisingly, it has started an interest (not into vore itself but into working something around vore for me)

I don't want to grab too much and make that person feel weird but I would also like to expose ideas, setups, etc. to make easier to understand and play around.

Do you have any ideas?

Thank you
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore into a relation

Postby courtoftheweirdos » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:19 am

Hey, I don't know if this will be of any help, but I imagine that trying to discuss it more with your love interest would be a good start. As to what, I would start small by talking about more neutral topics, like where your intrest in vore originated from, and begin with some gradual discussion about aspects of vore. If its a matter of sex then I am at a loss, for I dont know a lot that would be helpful.
-Court
courtoftheweirdos
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration