My suggestions: For Cannibal, lolis and diaper pics

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

My suggestions: For Cannibal, lolis and diaper pics

Postby MerrySue1982 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:50 am

I love to write but i can't draw at all. Thats why i would like to share some of my pic idears.

Wendy Marvell spit roast:
Wendy agrees to help the other dragon slayers as food. The dragon slayers work together to prepare her. Gajeel uses his iron magic to form the spit. Natsu creates the fire. Wendy obviouly would be slightly ashamed.

Kanna Kamui dragon meal:
Very simple. Kanna has found a book about cannibalism and decides to become a meal for Saikawa. More or less forces the shy girl to prepare her for the oven.

Lillie (Pokemon) beach spit roast:
Mallow and Lana invite Lillie to a beach party. Poor Lillie serves as the main girl. She seems quite disstressed but she couln't say no.

Eromanga Sensei diaper filler:
Sagiri searches inspiration for a diaper disposal pic. The only legit way to find it, is to exspieriencd it herself. Megumi Jinno is the lucky girl forced to eat her. It could be an after disposal pic. Or a Sagiri in belly pic.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration