Vorish Gacha System

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vorish Gacha System

Postby SCREAMINGLOUDLY » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:33 am

Basically, think some kind of "full-dive" game experience, where players can experience everything their avatars are going through, but all the players have prey tendencies. While players can go about the story as per normal, there's an optional, slightly randomized system, where you can do "pred dungeons"- being vored in some specific way by a colossal pred, and having to retrieve an item and then escape, all before being digested (in whatever form that may take, depending on which way the player was taken in). Success means that you can have a version of the pred you explored as a dungeon significantly smaller as a party member, failure means the player both wastes a lot of time and is forced to experience the sensations of digestion . . . which, depending on the method, could even be pleasant . . . before respawn.

Leaves a lot of room for plot- prey gamer geeks trying to roll for a specific rare predatory waifu/husbando, the exploration of the "dungeon" themselves, your standard malfunction so someone can't return to their real body, etc.

As with all of my ideas, if you use it, I'd love if you link me to it.
SCREAMINGLOUDLY
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vorish Gacha System

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:02 pm

Seeing this reminded me of a sequence of pictures that involves a different sort of Gacha System with vore, actually!

https://twitter.com/get_pats/status/1315903912768163840
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration