Cock vore I almost can't believe I didn't find here already

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Cock vore I almost can't believe I didn't find here already

Postby FaceInCrowd42 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:22 pm

So, last night I had a passing thought that I really like the idea of a particular cock vore scenario. I forget how exactly it went in the story I first ran across the concept in, but the version I got in mind last night was, you could call it a predator cock voring their "pet" by leashing them then cock voring the end of the leash first. The hapless prey being dragged by their predator's suction forces toward their milky white doom...I was quite surprised when I tried to search for images of this particular scenario and couldn't seem to find any.
FaceInCrowd42
Been posting for a bit

Re: Cock vore I almost can't believe I didn't find here alre

Postby M4st3r0fb41t » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:31 am

Closest thing to what you described that I could remember seeing was the following work by soline... but if you're specifically looking for a prey pulled into a cock along on a leash, I'd say that you'd have more luck looking for a writing with that premise.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/470231
Cringe is dead and I'm still vorny.
M4st3r0fb41t
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration