Vorestory with a focus on social downgrade

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vorestory with a focus on social downgrade

Postby gaze9991 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:22 am

One story plot i think about is that there a different castes or races are on planet earth one race is edible and its members can be bought and eaten when they reach the age of 21. Until then they are normal humans. One girl who belongs to edible caste goes to school with normal students and has normal friends. Then the 21 birthday arrives and the girl becomes edible and could be bought by members of the other caste/race. Her friend asks her parents to buy her so she would be safe... but unfortunately she is very delicious, smells good etc.. So her friend and her classmates more and more see her as mere food (but that should be a slow process...) they start to smell her, take a lick and maybe the mum nibbles a bit. It would be exciting to see random strangers on the street having a bite so she is not safe anymore... towards the end the mother of the owner family would make her dinner or take some good pieces of her and give her away to another family.. I am still thinking about it. I like the idea that she seen more and more just as food... some.sort of social downgrade...
gaze9991
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration