Caves of Wonders

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Caves of Wonders

Postby Birichino » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:59 pm

I always found it odd that the Cave of Wonders from Aladdin never sparked anything with the vore community. Sure, the actual cave was a feral lion head with a male persona and that might narrow its direct appeal, but the general concept seems like something a lot of people would like.

You have a giant being, strangely coloured, possibly animal-like in appearance, and lit from within, with high standards for entry, treasure that could bait in the semi-unwilling, and rules of conduct once inside. That's always seemed rife with potential to me, especially since breaking the rules in canon flooded the cave with strangely convection-less lava, which looks a lot like a digestion attempt to me for those who have that craving.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Return to Suggestion & inspiration