Idea for a Game

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Idea for a Game

Postby lightmagician60 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:00 am

being playing a game called Futaring. a SRPG that while has no Vore mechanics the game does have Capturing and Fusing {Sacing Units to level up another} and thought... why isn't there a Vore game with these mechanics. they would make alot of sense in a Vore themed game. sadly i have no coding knowledge but thought i'd drop this here to maybe inspire someone who does
lightmagician60
New to the forum

Re: Idea for a Game

Postby Crazyman536 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:41 am

You may wish to have this topic closed asap. Topics that involve "ideas" for somebody else to use for making a game don't tend to survive the backlash. You'd honestly get much better results from asking for help on making it (learning code and all that) or commissioning somebody else.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Re: Idea for a Game

Postby Bestort » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:43 am

Crazyman536 wrote:You may wish to have this topic closed asap. Topics that involve "ideas" for somebody else to use for making a game don't tend to survive the backlash. You'd honestly get much better results from asking for help on making it (learning code and all that) or commissioning somebody else.

I quite agree. :-D :-D
Bestort
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration