Planned Vore Games

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Planned Vore Games

Postby ProudVWriter » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:32 pm

So I didn't see a forum for this, so I decided to add one. This is free for anyone to post in, what plans they have for vore games, etc. Below, I'm going to post a few ideas I have for games and mods.
Game Plan 1: A simple vore mod for Hetalia: Seychelles's Journey. This'll add in a few more characters (Belgium, Nyo!Canada, and Nyo!America) for the prologue and beyond. You'll be able to interact with characters and nom them, or get nommed.
Game Plan 2: A Star Wars vore game featuring Ahsoka Tano, Shaak Ti, Barriss Offee, and Aayla Secura as preds/prey. They will also be playable characters.
Feel free to comment, share some criticism. Have a nice time!
ProudVWriter
New to the forum

Re: Planned Vore Games

Postby RC8015 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:44 pm

I do then assume that "plans" includes that the people actually are working on this in some way, and not just a threat to throw out stuff like "I have zero skills and interest in remotely doing this and just hope that somebody who has the time, skill, programs and everything does this for me"?
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TastyAce » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:51 pm

I'm working on an unbirthing game at the moment! ^u^ It'll be out later this month.
I take writing commissions and create new vore games EVERY MONTH!

(The art of my crowsona in the banner is by RichardVRP.)
TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rat_Guy » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:17 pm

Those aren't ideas, those are just a list of characters.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby thefattestL » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:51 pm

my programming skills aren't too good but I'm working on a game where you manage an elite team of vore assassins. I'd expect the final game to have similar gameplay to huniecam if you are familiar with that one
thefattestL
Been posting for a bit

Postby RyanC » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:34 pm

I'm in the process of building a vore game right now, and the first two levels should be coming by late summer/early fall. It's going to take more funding and interest than I'm currently getting to keep the development going. The community support so far has been amazing, and I'll be relying on it to keep the game dev afloat.

https://www.deviantart.com/secretstashstudios
RyanC
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatme1234 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:36 pm

My programming skills are Intermediate, and I do have a decent amount of ideas for games to work on, but my main limiter is I don't have artistic skill (pictures, animation and sound wise). I haven't had much luck finding someone to work on a game with, even if its to code their idea as they provide me with the images. Perhaps this thread will have a artist who is looking for a coder to code a game, I'd be more than happy to help there.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby ProudVWriter » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:17 am

Rat_Guy wrote:Those aren't ideas, those are just a list of characters.

They are a list of characters I have for a planned vore game. And those games (for me at least) are still in the planning stage, and it'll probably be likely that some of them won't be used. Sorry if I was rude or condescending, I wasn't intending to be.
ProudVWriter
New to the forum

Postby ProudVWriter » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:49 pm

RC8015 wrote:I do then assume that "plans" includes that the people actually are working on this in some way, and not just a threat to throw out stuff like "I have zero skills and interest in remotely doing this and just hope that somebody who has the time, skill, programs and everything does this for me"?

I have some coding skills, so I'll probably be working a few unrefined details out. It's not a threat, the games themselves are just, at the moment, a plan.
ProudVWriter
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration