New game idea

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

New game idea

Postby VrangrGata » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:02 pm

Has anyone ever thought of making a game about Avatar? I think even a good rpg could be made from Avatar, i dont know if it could be hard, just saying, tell me if u like the idea, and let's see if any programmer get interested in doing it
VrangrGata
New to the forum

Re: New game idea

Postby Redicicle » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:46 pm

Are we discussing Vore Bending and everything changed after the fire nation attacked or blue alien giant monkeys being snacks for... 2/3rds of the wildlife on Pandora?
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: New game idea

Postby VrangrGata » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:43 pm

Redicicle wrote:Are we discussing Vore Bending and everything changed after the fire nation attacked or blue alien giant monkeys being snacks for... 2/3rds of the wildlife on Pandora?

could be blue aliens giant monkeys who are called Na'vi being snacks for 2/3rds of the wildlife on Pandora or could be based on the war between humans and Na'vi, honestly i would like more the second option, but thats just my preferences
VrangrGata
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration