Vorequest: A Delish RPG - Need Assistance

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vorequest: A Delish RPG - Need Assistance

Postby SenpaiVore » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:44 am

Hey Guys, Over the past 6 months or so, I have been working on developing a Tabletop RPG that is for the fans of Casual Vore and Lewd Stuff. I have been working on my own system for the game based around the SPECIAL system, but I'm wondering if there is an easier system to use. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be happy to give them a look. I'm also looking for advice when it comes to the game as a whole as well as suggestions and criticism. This game is definitely in it's Alpha state and I'm hoping to Post a Beta Version to the Forums and my Eka Page when the time comes.

To give you an idea of what kind of game I'm trying to make:
- The game is set in a Fantasy world (Though expanding to make versions for Post Apocolypse, Sci-fi, and Modern)
- Casual Vore/Sex is a common Occurrence, but not the whole point of the game (Take a lot of Inspiration from Vore writers like TheRyanshowseason3 and LucifersChef)
- Focuses on a Contested d20 system with Modifiers
- A set of Character Classes and Races
- A optional Meta RPG where the Players playing the RPG can be eaten by the DM or Visa Versa

If you feel there is a system I should be using, let me know. I'm also on the fence about making a version of this for D&D 5e

Thanks.
SenpaiVore
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration