The real world we live in

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

The real world we live in

Postby DeliciousFood » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:27 pm

In this world as it is all non-photosynthetic organisms eat each other (definitely an aspect of vore there) and almost all organisms will be eaten and become excrement. In addition, the human race farms billions of animals each year that are slaughtered, sold, and eaten by the general public without second thought before they become billions of stinking turds. There seem to be few stories that focus on these real aspects of the world.
WHY?
DeliciousFood
New to the forum

Re: The real world we live in

Postby digesta » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:40 pm

Not too sure. People get squeamish about real life stuff. I'm a vegetarian, but watching "Sausage Party" (with sentient food) really doesn't let me off the hook. As a personal fan of the post-vore stuff, I always got a funny feeling as a kid when my young friends would eat bugs. Yeah, that thought occurred to me back then, realizing that worm was soon to be poop.
digesta
New to the forum

Re: The real world we live in

Postby Birichino » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:22 pm

Because eating isn't necessarily vore, and most vore requires at least one sentient participant to be well-recieved.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Return to Suggestion & inspiration