RWBY vore scenario ideas.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

RWBY vore scenario ideas.

Postby Bellyl0ver » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:28 pm

I’ve gone on about this on many occasions, so I figured I’d talk about them here and see if any of them take off.

1. Pyrrah becomes aware of her death in Vol 3 and decideds to kick the bucket by being eaten instead, wanting to satisfy her vore fetish.

2. One of the Faunus characters mentions they’re a quarter snake Faunus and can swallow large objects or even people whole and one of the characters who has a vore fetish approaches them and ask to be eaten.

3. What started as Neo trying to hold Ruby for ransom in her stomach, turns into a weekly secret rendezvous when Ruby is into being eaten.

4. A pregnant Nora attempts to satisfy her cravings by eating visitors congratulating her on the baby.

5.Salem recalls eating a subordinate that failed her before Cinder joined and considers doing the same to Emerald.

6. While on patrol, Elm is cornered by protesters and eats them out of panic, only to be discovered by one of the main cast.

7. Salem strikes a deal with Ozpin. She’ll abandon her war against humanity in exchange for RWBY to do with as she wishes. Oz reluctantly agrees, and hands RWBY over to be eaten and digested or unbirthed into Salem’s dark children.

All I can think of for now. Hopefully someone finds one of these interesting.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration