Vore Sprite Edits, VCraft Belly Skins, Mineimator Textures

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore Sprite Edits, VCraft Belly Skins, Mineimator Textures

Postby KraGo » Fri May 29, 2020 3:17 pm

Hello. I'm just popping in to say that if anyone wants a video game sprite/texture edited to have vore-related content, I'll do it. It's not a commission, I'll do it for free.

Some of my handiwork.
12xdr.gif
12xdr.gif (15.19 KiB) Viewed 2259 times

req3.gif
req3.gif (14.23 KiB) Viewed 1795 times

(I have more stuff, I don't know legal stuff about uploading as the original sprites aren't mine)

Requests can be submitted in PM's or as a comment, preferably the latter.

I will do any sprites, preferably Terraria, and not anything illegal or from Pizza Tower. Usually I'll use heavy jiggle physics, but if you want a specific visual effect just ask and I'll do my best.
I'll do belly sprites for the VCraft Minecraft vore mod, both simple textures or complex ones. I'll do Minecraft skins as well.
If you have a Mineimator/Blockbench/whatever animation and need textures for a belly or just the model in general, I can do that as well provided the dimensions of the object. Not sure about spherical bellies.

I'll add onto the post whether I'm accepting requests at the moment and if I have one in progress.

Currently: OPEN (jeez, forgot to set it back from vacation. I can work now, but I will take fairly longer than I used to because of personal issues)

[b]700 VIEWS[b]
Last edited by KraGo on Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:45 pm, edited 21 times in total.
KraGo
Been posting for a bit

Re: Sprite edits.

Postby KraGo » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:26 am

Still open ;-;
KraGo
Been posting for a bit

Re: Sprite edits.

Postby KraGo » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:37 pm

Still open for requests!

Edit: I got my first request in PM's so yay (complete btw), and 300 views!! Yea!!!
KraGo
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Sprite Edits for Free (100% off Christmas deal)

Postby KraGo » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:59 pm

dang it i missed 420 views
KraGo
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Sprite Edits, VCraft Belly Skins, Mineimator Textur

Postby Swag259 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:38 pm

Do you have any tips on how to change the belly texture in Vcraft? ive benn trying but ive had no luck so far.
Swag259
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:10 pm

As someone who has worked on a lot of sprites in my days, I know how hard it is to sprite expansions, esp. when it comes to things like humans, and other stuff. I've only done a few belly expansions on some of my favorite predators. A complete sprite draw from scratch is also even harder to do. But I am sure it's worth the effort.

Also, I just realized the last post of this topic creator was from 2020. So I don't know if they'll even respond here anymore.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby KraGo » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:51 am

Hi, sorry for the late reply. This thread's pretty dead and people have mostly made requests via DMs, so I rarely check it.

Tips, I guess? I think that starting out, you could use a program like Blockbench to render out the belly models to more easily visualize it. Just in general, there's a few tutorials on how to get them in-game (that much isn't my area of expertise, sorry. I just know how to make stuff.)

Sprite draws from scratch are harder, I'd agree. I wish I were better at it, maybe moreso than expansion edits and whatnot, but it is worth it when it turns out the way you want. It really depends on what you're doing, some expansion stuff can be easy if you're just adding a gut or one element or another.
I'm up to look at some of your spriting and artwork if you want to share.
KraGo
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration