Do you want me and friends/family for story characters etc

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Do you want me and friends/family for story characters etc

Postby bronzelara » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:21 am

Not 100% sure if this is where it goes but oh well. Would anyone want to write a story that features me or my friends and our families as characters. You can include any extra kinks/taboos you want and ask me any questions about us and pics can be provided to give you a better knowledge of what we look like for purpose of describing and gaining inspiration from us.

Story can have any scene/setting and you can obviously make changes to us as characters as you see fit. You can decide whos pred and prey or both or have outside characters as well. It can involve sex if you like too. Vore wise, dolcett and snuff I dont mind methods whether its soft or hard or oral, breast, cleavage, unbirth, ass, cock, hair etc same for snuff, I dont mind on method. Feel free to pm here or comment as well or can use different app if easier.

Scene ideas:
We are having pre drinks before prom/graduation but the parents decide they want to go instead so they vore us to use our tickets.
Me and my friends go to a beach in the summer where fatal and unwilling vore is allowed (or similar) and see how we go. It could be like a challenge or post graduation tradition.
We go travelling on holiday but some of the areas we go to arent so safe.
Attending a vore accepted university where students often go missing one way or another.
Vore style purge night focusing on friends or families as prey or preds and their events on purge night. (See 'The Purge' for further information)
Or any you can think of.
bronzelara
New to the forum

Re: Do you want me and friends/family for story characters e

Postby Delet59b269 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:29 am

Hi,

I am making story experimentation in AI. If you want me to give it a try, we could talk about it and see what I can do
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration