Corrupting prey or normal people into predators

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Corrupting prey or normal people into predators

Postby dekabreak » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:33 am

Basically, a character or group of people has a fetish or hobby of turning people who want to be eaten or that don't even know what vore is, into predators, ones that casually kill people, with said corrupting character loving to target pacifistic and kind people into sadistic predators.

The character would arrange details and prepare situations where a prey or a person meets someone else, and either shoves a prey into them, or drugs them or makes it so that they have a sudden immense craving for human flesh, said character would tape or be excited at everything that is happening as they proceed to casually force the new predator to eat as many people as needed for them to love it while making sure they don't deliver themselves to the police or something like that.

Honestly, i prefer the idea of a prey being turned pred much better, someone that arranges meetings with attractive preds and genuinely wants to die to a point where it somewhat scares others, and then the corrupting character making it so that a pred shoves himself/herself into the supposed prey's mouth and they enjoy it, and the next supposed prey and so forth.

This could be done for every kind of vore, or if needed, all that you want, nothing is stopping the person who wanted to be eaten from eating someone and then having someone else going through them in an anal vore scenario.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Re: Corrupting prey or normal people into predators

Postby TastyAce » Tue May 05, 2020 7:21 pm

Oh, that's cool, kinda like vampirism but for vore! Except without the vampire immortality, of course. ;) I also like the idea of prey being turned predator; that's a pretty cool story. I'd love to do a writing commission on this if you want one; PM me if you're interested.
I take writing commissions and create new vore games EVERY MONTH!

(The art of my crowsona in the banner is by RichardVRP.)
TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration