Star wars prequel meme comic/story

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Star wars prequel meme comic/story

Postby qawsedkre » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:10 am

Hello everyone, this thing came to my mind a few days ago, and the only reason I didn't write a story about it is because I think it would work much better in comic format. (and I don't think I could write it well.)

So, the setting:
Cosplay convention (or whatever)

(Revenge of the Sith) Anakin is hitting on a catgirl (with any of the corny dialogue he had with Padme in the movies). Catgirl takes him to restroom, He starts to undress, saying: "This is where the fun begins!". Catgirl eats him, he screams "I hate you!" from the inside.
Coming out of the restroom, the catgirl is approached by Obi-Wan with the "Hello there!". They go to either one's place.
They are kissing Anakin kicks from the inside knocking Obi-Wan back who says "So uncivilized."
Catgirl on all fours on bed being fucked from behind, stomach moving. "It's over Anakin, I have the high ground" Obi-Wan says.
"You underestimate my power" comes from inside, "Don't try it"(Obi-Wan), then Anakin starts trashing. Catgirl lays on him, he gets squished into mush.
Later: Anakin starts to add to the curves of the girl. Obi-Wan says to the pudgy stomach: "You were supposed to destroy the pussies, not join them!"

So, that's about it.
qawsedkre
New to the forum

Re: Star wars prequel meme comic/story

Postby TastyAce » Tue May 05, 2020 7:53 pm

I love the last line. XD I'd be willing to take this on as a writing commission if you'd like; PM me if you're interested.
I take writing commissions and create new vore games EVERY MONTH!

(The art of my crowsona in the banner is by RichardVRP.)
TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration