Girls Volleyball vore and cannibals

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Girls Volleyball vore and cannibals

Postby 1VoCa1 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:24 am

Have an idea for comics and stories.

Student Championship among 6 teams. Each team has 8 girls. The winning team decides what to do with the losing team. There will be cannibalism and vore.

All the girls are wearing a T-shirt, short shorts, and sneakers. Before creating comics, team images will appear.

If you're interested, you can follow my page on Eka and support me on patreon.
1VoCa1
Been posting for a bit

Re: Girls Volleyball vore and cannibals

Postby BlackWidow552 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:15 am

I've often had thoughts about the very same thing, although I also use soccer, hockey, netball and swimming. The winning team captain can also choose to replace up to three of her own team players with a better player from any other team. The two teams at the bottom of the competition are roasted and served up at a post competition celebration. The winning team captain can also choose any player(s) from any team including her own team to be her teams dinner.
BlackWidow552
Participator

Re: Girls Volleyball vore and cannibals

Postby 1VoCa1 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:33 am

Yes. Girls involved in sports look great. Girls at beach volleyball competitions have the best form :)
1VoCa1
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration