A little bit of help with a M/F vore story of mine.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

A little bit of help with a M/F vore story of mine.

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:38 am

Hi. I'm currently working on a story that takes place in a heavily M/F vore world and would like some help on creating two diseases that exist do to how the world works.
In this world humanity went on a different evolutionary path that resulted in men becoming something of a primary predator of women. Needing to eat one every 1 to 4 months to survive. However they only start doing this after they reach the age of 10. Once they're 10 They need eat what is called their "first girl" which is considered to be the most important girl they'll ever eat as doing so is necessary for their adult digestive system to finish developing as well as allow them to undergo puberty. However if they fail to eat and digest a girl by their 14th birthday, they'll suffer from a terminal disease that permanently stunts puberty and causes their body to wither and eventually die by their late teens. As well, if a post pubescent male goes longer then 4 months without eating a girl they'll suffer from a recoverable, but still potentially fatal, version of this disease.
I already thought of most about how these diseases work. I mostly need help just thinking of a name for them is all. Though some suggestions about other things I could add to them would be appreciated.

EDIT: Already came up with a name for the disease. But I'd still like some help with the story. Mostly just would like someone to beta read and edit typos and grammar mistakes as well as offer suggestions on parts I'm struggling with.
Last edited by DevourerOfLolis on Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Re: A little bit of help with a M/F vore story of mine.

Postby Radijs » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:57 pm

One of the first questions that pops in to my mind is, how does the population maintain itself? Before modern pharmaceuticals of course.

One victim every 4 months, so 3 victims each year for a lifetime going up to 60 years (before modern medicine) means that the average man will wind up eating around 240 women during his lifetime.
So men would have to be, by neccesity very very rare or they'd wind up completely annihalating all human women. The species would also have to become self-sufficient very very quickly, because the chances of a mother being eaten before their kid reaches the age where he/she can take care of him/herself is very large.

As for disease names, incrementum hebetioris is latin for stunted growth. Depending on the symptoms, you could call the matured version of the condition adulta recessus.
Radijs
---

Re: A little bit of help with a M/F vore story of mine.

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:37 am

Thanks for the suggestion. But I already settled on a name for both diseases. As for the population thing, I already settle on the idea of women outnumbering men by a massive margin in this world. And on top of that, harems are considered normal as well. Which increases the birth rate. As for the wife eating thing, knowingly eating women that are in a relationship with a man, though not illegal, is considered a taboo. As is eating your own wife. Which reduces the rate of that.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration