"Betrayal" tag?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

"Betrayal" tag?

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:45 pm

So, this is basically a suggestion for artists/writers who make work with betrayal as a central theme.
Whether it's a husband eating his wife, a parent eating their child, or a friend eating a friend; maybe it's a situation where a pred promises not to digest the prey and then does anyway?

Basically any scenario where there's a clear violation of established trust between pred a prey;

Perhaps consider tagging your work with "Betrayal" or something similar? Both for the benefit of people who want to find such content... and those who wish to avoid it.
Just a proposition because I see quite a lot of this stuff and there's seemingly no widely used tag for it.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: "Betrayal" tag?

Postby Sitharc » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:25 pm

Tagging in general needs to happen more, and not just the most basic ones for it.

I personally love the 'betrayal angle, as it adds so much emotion and what not to a scene and overall story. It also makes sense cause a pred targeting those who like/trust them the most just simply makes a meal that's easier to devour without much fuss trying to stalk and lure as would someone random or someone that disliked/distrusted them.

I try to include that tag if I submit a commission I got/story I made if it's part of the story.
Sitharc
---

Re: "Betrayal" tag?

Postby BlackWidow552 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:20 am

I usually go with the Unwilling tag, but I can see a place for a Betrayal Tag. The only issue I have with it when it comes to writing, is that it can give away then entire plot, if for instance, you were trying to create a twist and catch the reader off guard. That tag would have given the entire twist away at the start.

Just my thoughts.
BlackWidow552
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration