Idea: To Love-Ru Darkness 2nd Ep2 FemalePred TfMaleFeralPrey

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Idea: To Love-Ru Darkness 2nd Ep2 FemalePred TfMaleFeralPrey

Postby nick222238 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:57 am

In the episode Rito is transformed into a small mouse, and in that form gets into unaware mischief. MANY things can happen in this scenario. But at the moment I'll focus on Yami's scene.

Reference: https://youtu.be/bEwsGCSpKwA

Many things can happen is this scene alone. Unwilling/Willing Pred Ov, Unwilling/Willing Pred Av, as well as UB, HairVore and even Absorption through skin.

Also note that Yami doesn't know that the mouse is Rito. When he is falling towards her he lands in between her breasts. He could instead land in her mouth and she could accidentally swallow him, thus Unwilling Pred.

Later in the scene she tries to grab him. If she succeeds she could try to decide what to do with the perverted mouse(she hates perverts.) When her stomach rumbles... She could decide to eat the Mouse. She is an assassin after all. Assassins can't be picky.

Or when failing to catch him she could try to catch him using the nanites she's made up of. Thus Absorption.

Later he falls into her panties. Even if she doesn't admit it she enjoys the feeling of squeezing him with her butt-cheeks.(after he escapes there is a thread of her cum in her panties).

As you can see there is a lot of possibility here. And that's just a single scene in the episode. Could even be transformed into an interactive on this site.

I'm surprised I haven't found anything about this. If you write a story using this I'd like to see it.
nick222238
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration