Sly Cooper Hero / Villain Vore / NSFW (mostly males)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Sly Cooper Hero / Villain Vore / NSFW (mostly males)

Postby JettCabino » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:53 pm

I figure here would be an easy place to see Carmelita or Ms. Ruby or Neela for villains from the Sly Cooper Franchise. Though to be fair, the males from the rogue's gallery tend to not have much to offer in vore or nsfw art. Not potential wise, more just gone unused. I have only seen one Clockwerk nsfw thing ever, and it is an anthro version. Not that I mind, but you'd figure a hate boner for the whole line of Cooper thieves so massive that the owl Clockwerk replaced himself with machinery and became immortal from hate would make a lightbulb flicker on that maybe it has potential?

And not just villains that stayed that way. Dimitri Lousteau seems to be a lot of people's source of laughter yet even his iguana ass isn't getting as much attention as I figured he would. To be fair, he mainly lacks in vore art, as nsfw is at least somewhat around.

There is hardly any art at all, even generally, with plenty of the main rogues from each game. I have to dig sometimes to find anything past the Sly and Carmelita stuff. Sure, I like both characters as characters, and they understandably are both popular, a canon love interest to each other, and would easily be featured in art due to being the main character and love foil.

But I am a gay man, so the art, while I'm not shaming it, makes it a bit more obvious when potential is wasted with males. Hell, if there was Clockwerk doing the nasty and/ or eating with Carmelita and Sly, I would just be thankful to see another metal owl lewd or just one vore piece with Clockwerk exist.

Others I haven't seen yet or could use more:
Arpeggio (has lewds and vore as the prey but how about this parrot be a predator?)
Rajan (This spice tiger has lewds and vore but could use more)
Don Octavio (No lewds or vore where I looked for this opera/mafia lion)
El Jefe (saw lewds and maybe a vore but not much for the cigar tiger)
Any cooper ancestor, even ones that haven't shown up outside of cutscenes
Raleigh (I haven't seen this frog get more than like two general art pieces period)
Captain Lefwee (I've seen less than a half page with this parrot in any art, all general)
Jean Bison (He may not be my favorite but honestly I have no idea if he has anything past general or not)
General Tsao (has nice lewds, a story, but no vore that I've seen. To be fair, if you know who this is it would be most like him to be a rooster pred.)
Dr. M. (A mandrill with plenty of potential as a pred or as a pred maker)
McSweeny (Big fat walrus with a "Bad Belly" tattoo. Enough said)
Panda King (I think I haven't actually searched him, or forgot what I found. Possibly the best panda pred for making General Tsao live up to his name.)
Guru: (He is small, so this koala would need either small prey or a stretchy gut to eat bigger guys. He could maybe control others to eat an enemy for him, too.)
Toothpick (Armadillo with two guns and a lot of fury. Could possibly eat as a pred to jail others. Has some lewds actually.)
The Grizz (A big bear with a crown and ice-skating skills. Bears have big bellies. Forgot how many lewds or vore he may or may not have.)
The main cast (I see them more than the others. Bentley, Murray, and Sly (with Dimitri being like a fourth wheel)
Mask of Dark Earth (The reason why everyone likes Carmelita. But could be great for any other characters to wear (willingly or not) and get all kaiju and stuff.

I haven't forgotten all the females, obviously.
Ms. Ruby (fat gator lady with a cajun accent and voodoo rhythm)
Penelope (genius mouse. Has robots in Sly 4 that could be hot, male-like preds, but honestly unsure what else to add to her because I want to punch her lights out. I guess if you like her go ahead. Spoilers would give away why I hate her.)
The Contessa (Black widow lady with woman top half and hypnosis)
Ms. Decibel (Elephant lady with hypno trunk due to trumpet being stuck)
Neela: (Tigress Lady that later becomes Clock-la (clockwerk's body with Neela's mind) master manipulator)
Carmelita: Not really needing more exposure but y'know.
(okay maybe I'm not sure if I missed any add any other characters from sly that you may like. This was mostly to get the ball rolling, so to speak. Not for any requests or trades. I mean, it wouldn't hurt if you wanted to, but this isn't an ad.)
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Re: Sly Cooper Hero / Villain Vore / NSFW (mostly males)

Postby PikachuX2073 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:37 pm

Joe? The janitor.
Spoiler: show
I like that he was given a slightly bigger role in the fake screenplay script a fan made for the movie. So I wanna keep his memory alive in case the writer decides to remove him. Outside of the comic he only has two frames and no name. Maybe the Mask of Dark Earth gets to him and he says a few villains before the mask is removed and he shrinks back to normal? I like that idea.

Mr Shamus
https://slycooper.fandom.com/wiki/Shuriken_walrus_guard
a pred that doesn't gain weight from eating prey, unless we count his balls getting swollen from shoving prey down his shaft.

Muggshot
Usually I like my preds to gain a belly after swallowing their prey, but Muggshot (along with McMahon from Surf's Up 2 Wavemania) is one of very few exceptions . As such, it makes sense to do what I planned with McMahon! Although I suppose if Muggshot ate someone around Murray's size, it would show very evidently, though it would be corrected in like the very next frame.
His abs would twitch every now and then if the prey was able to struggle against the vacuum bag like stomach.I
(yeah, I took reference from Fukuro from Fairy Tail.)
Or maybe if you want something more exotic, we can do some pec vore.

Panda King
I like how he was portrayed in story where he does the dirty with a gender bent Sly (which I may have started working on a bit of an AU, because why not), and I do like the idea you presented with Tsao. Also I like bears.
Sue me.

https://slycooper.fandom.com/wiki/James_Barkley
I don't see him eating anyone with first biting into a night-howler, and then it would likely end very bloody for the receiving end of those teeth,(which I don't want, but,
I have a scenario where he he's on break and accidentally eats/drinks a shrunken critter only for said critter to return to their regular size, causing Barkley to drop to the floor from the weight.

Rajan
He eats WHOLE INDIAN WATERMELONS in ONE
SITTING!(Nevermind that he bites them in half and then gulps down the rest. It's stil impressive.) Plus he's so slender, his prey will definitely make an impact! Also I really do like the idea of him being able to restore his youth from prey he's eaten (inspired by an art piece with that as the story) and would explain why different parts of his facial hair are white but other times not.

Jean Bison
he could probably use some extra warmth in those cold snowy mountains. Sorry my nephew was running me down. Maybe he carries folks who are lost in the show to safety in his stomach? Or maybe he eats trespassers?

Don Octavio
I like older preds too! I once again don't wanna ruin his figure too much, but with such a comically proportioned head compared to his body, it only seems appropriate to have him audibly chewing on his prey before swallowing them whole. Jinkies, am I creative with what I have or am I just some kind of nut?

Guru
I can imagine that he could slurp down someone bigger than him and while still looking like he ate something big wouldn't indicate that he ate someone. Though I do admit that I prefer the idea of him hypnotizing grunts to eat each other. Particularly the wolf/dingo grunts.

McSweeney
Maybe an angry inmate sneaks into his cell to try and axe him, only to end up as a midnight snack? I can totally see Jim slapping or even punching his gut when the prey gets too feisty. Best part is easily him grinding his gut against the wall to put the prey in their place.

https://slycooper.fandom.com/wiki/Stone_Jake
I always fancied the dogs that worked for Lefwee more than Lefwee himself. Maybe someone ends up interfering with his "monkey business", and he takes his frustration on them the same time he realizes he hasn't eaten yet!

Caveman "Bob" Cooper
my favorite Cooper ancestor. Y'all can keep your Tennessee, and your Sir Galleth is nice and all, but I like Bob.
I'm also open to using a modern version of him if preferred.

The GRIZZ
I don't see him being the predatory type, but I don't think he would deny a fan who was into that.
FWI, he's my favorite villain in the Sly series.

Penelope's Robots
I don't know, maybe Penelope wants to study why some people are into it? I really don't have a good reason in mind, though I definitely like the idea of the robot being stuck with having to put up with it.
Last edited by PikachuX2073 on Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby JettCabino » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:07 pm

Honestly These are all suggestions and additions I am glad you mentioned. I myself have never played any of the PS2 greats but had a Sly comic from the book fair when I was a kid, so in terms of the lesser known minor characters I am not as versed in. I recall now both Barkley and Lafwee's "lapdog" Stone Jake from cutscenes and miscellaneous gameplay on youtube, and the guard and Janitor sound awesome as well. Plus the Don Octavio, Rajan, Mugshot, McSweeny, and Guru ideas, as well as Joe, Mr. Shamus, Stone Jake, and Barkley ideas all sound appealing and push many buttons. Modern Bob sounds nice but Caveman Bob also is just fine. I tend to like many types of predators, and Sly Cooper as a series just has so many good ones.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby PikachuX2073 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:59 pm

Toot-toot, woo-woo!
I'm glad you liked my ideas! (Even if some of them were somebody else's…)

Which one do you want to start with first?
I enjoy doing these so don't feel like it's asking too much to do another RP if you ever get bored!
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby PikachuX2073 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:17 pm

I'm adding in some more characters if that's ok with you.

Sir Paradox (Father of Cyrille La Paradox)
https://www.deviantart.com/verona7881/a ... -358228709

James Barkley (Reboot)
https://www.deviantart.com/spjartredesi ... -762605866

Okay, admittedly I can't think of scenarios for these guys at the moment, but the new looks for some of these characters feel totally worth this post.
https://www.deviantart.com/splazartj/ar ... -884637003
https://www.deviantart.com/splazartj/ar ... -884618523

EDIT:09/17/2021
Even more art to help sell more scenarios for both reboot and otherwise * you know what I'll stop trying to sell people stuff with this, I'm just sharing art.

https://www.deviantart.com/spjartredesi ... -798144084
https://www.deviantart.com/stasia28fox/ ... -842060883
https://www.deviantart.com/ninjawsgaide ... -741984544
https://www.deviantart.com/spjartredesi ... -780545576

Also↓
James Barkley (Prime Universe):
*collapses under the weight of the previously shrunken person I accidentally ate!*

James Barkley (Reboot Universe):
*tanks the weight of the convict I previously shrunk and ate.*

Sorry, had memes on the mind when I came up with that and I couldn't just keep it to myself.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration