RWBY Pyrrha as willing prey story.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

RWBY Pyrrha as willing prey story.

Postby Bellyl0ver » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:47 pm

Posted this in general the other day, then noticed this forum. So, I decided to share it here as well. So the scenario I’m suggesting is Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY becomes aware of her eventual death in Vol.3. So, she decides to go out on her own terms by fulfilling her vore fetish and getting eaten. While I would prefer a female pred gets her and she becomes sentient fat, it’s just a scenario. Anyone can write it how they wish. The pred can be any character, gender, species, etc. And if you create a OC just to be a pred for Pyrrha, then color me impressed. Anyway, take the scenario and go to get town with it. Have fun.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Re: RWBY Pyrrha as willing prey story.

Postby Bellyl0ver » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:23 pm

Guess the idea didn’t take off. Oh well, can’t win them all.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Re: RWBY Pyrrha as willing prey story.

Postby BeeBread69 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:50 pm

Hi, Bellyl0ver. It’s been 4 years but I came across your post by sheer accident at 3 in the morning. Something about being awake at that time of night got my creative juices flowing. Unable to sleep (not your fault, don’t feel bad), I’m now working on a multi-chapter story based on your scenario. Basically, I have gone to town on it. The story will follow the story of RWBY from Pyrrha’s perspective all while she’s a prey slut in a world where vore has been around for as long as the Grimm.

Please don’t get your hopes up that this will go anywhere. I have a habit for writing general outlines to stories that never get written, plus have a bunch of other things going on. If I even manage to bother finishing the outline, then I might post it here so perhaps someone else can take it from there. Also, I’ve got a bunch of other fetishes featured in the story as I want to do a lot more than just follow the scenario. But I do intend for this story to be good (or realistically speaking the outline) with a narrative focus on character development and thematic messages.

I don’t mean to go on like this. Just wanted to acknowledge that this started from your idea and thanks for the inspiration.
BeeBread69
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration