a story about a boy who saw something he shouldn't have seen

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

a story about a boy who saw something he shouldn't have seen

Postby doheja07 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:13 am

Hi. I've been a lurker on this forum for a while, but I've never posted anything until now. I had an idea for a story. I tried searching around to see if something similar already existed, but I couldn't find anything. So then I decided to write my idea down and see if anybody would be willing to turn it into an actual story. I would do it myself, but I'm not really good with things like adding specific details or creating dialogue.

This is my idea. It's probably not the most coherent thing you've ever read, but I was just trying to get it out of my head and put it into actual words.

it starts on a Friday. a high school boy decides to put a spy camera in the girls locker room so he can perv out to the naked bodies of his female classmates. he especially wants to see the girl he has a crush on. this girl also happens to be a good friend of his as well as his neighbor, so he sees her quite often. she was on the school's volleyball team so she had to stay late every day for practice. the boy was watching the footage and doing his thing. then he gets to the part where volleyball practice has ended and the girls are changing and getting ready to go home. it's at this point he sees something that really scares and disturbs him. his crush / friend is slowly sneaking up on another girl. when she gets close enough, she shoves the girl's head into her mouth. she then proceeds to swallow the rest of the girl whole. she then finishes changing her clothes and goes home. from the fact that his friend had to sneak up on her victim and the way the girl in his friends belly was / is struggling during and after the swallowing process, the boy could tell the other girl wasn't a willing participant in whatever it was that he had just witnessed. he spends the next few hours trying to comprehend what it was that he saw before finally falling asleep. when he wakes up the next morning, he comes to the conclusion that he must have been hallucinating or something. there is no way for a person to swallow another person whole. he decides to go over to his friend's house so they could hang out like they usually do. her parents tell him that she won't be able to hang out that weekend, but that she should be back at school on Monday. this is odd, since they hang out almost every weekend. he begins to think that it may have something to do with what he saw in the video, but he quickly dismisses the idea. on Monday, he meets up with his friend. he notices that she looks a bit curvier, but again, he dismisses it as him imagining it. when the teacher is taking roll call during the first class, the girl that he saw his friend swallowed was absent. it must just be a coincidence, right? well, she didn't show up the next day either, nor the day after that, nor the day after that. by Wednesday, people have begun to question where the girl was and even started spreading wild rumors. her parents even filed a missing persons report. it was at this point that the boy begins to realize that he didn't hallucinate and he really did see here swallow another girl whole. so now he's doing whatever it takes to make sure that nobody finds out that he was spying on the girls locker room or that he knows exactly what happened to the missing girl. because if his friend found out that he knew what she did, he might be the next one on the menu. things get pretty awkward between him and her whenever they interact, because he's now kind of afraid of her. but he can't really avoid her either, because then, she'd know something was up. he even starts to have mini panic attacks whenever one of the other students brings up the missing girl, regardless of whether he was involved in the conversation or overheard other students talking about it. he thought about going to the police with the spy camera footage, but he ultimately decided against it. this was partly because he didn't want to admit that he was spying on the girls locker room and partly because he still wanted to protect his friend. after all, he still wanted to believe that everything was just a coincidence. and even if his friend did swallow that girl, he didn't know why she did it. eventually, the pressure gets to him and he confronts his friend about what he saw and even shows her the spy camera footage. she then explains that the ability to swallow people whole is something that the females in her family are able to do, but it doesn't develop until sometime after they reach puberty. and the reason that she swallowed that girl was that his friend had recently developed the ability and wanted to test it out and and get some practice in. the other girl was the last one in the locker room, besides herself, so she decided to take the opportunity that had been given to her. essentially, the victim just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. but now that he knows about her ability and what happened to the other girl, he can't be allowed to live. he tries to get away, but she easily catches him. she then tells him that she always considered him to be a good friend and that she wished things didn't have to end this way, but letting him live would be too big of a risk. she then shoves his head into her mouth and begins to swallow the rest of him. after she gulps down the last of him, she first deletes the spy camera footage, destroys the phone that it was saved on, and then swallows it to make absolutely sure that nobody else will ever be able to see the footage. she then goes home and mourns the loss of her friend.

I would really appreciate if somebody was willing to work on this.
doheja07
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration