Suggestion for an F-list based game

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Suggestion for an F-list based game

Postby nutritious » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:49 pm

Hi all,
recently I had this idea that it would be really interesting to have a fetish game that is based on F-list. So basically you as player give the url to your F-list profile which gets read in by the software and then
all your faves, likes and dislikes are populated and matched to existing attributes programmed into the game.
This is done by everyone participating and of course: The more details you have in your profile the more fun it will get.

Depending on your prefered playmode, you get anonymous partners that either match your preferences or not. Maybe only the basics known like gender, orientation, age range etc. The whole objective of the game would be to have some kind of duell based on kinks and you try to find out the "weaknesses"
of your opponent. So the more you hit specific sweet spots the more you get credits. So the drift would be to be lewd as f** and waste the hell out of your partner hitting the specific likes.
In case you hit dislikes, its like your partner is immune to your affections. Interesting is when you both have matching favs, then of course the impact is evened out and the game might take a while depending on your combinations that might give you some extra points.

I think it would make sense to have it semi-realtime or rather round based so that it also gets more interesting what will come up next. also it might be good to start with an educated guess at the very start that might decide who would start and if your overall gut-feeling is correct with an info how many matching preferences you guessed.

I thought about two possible ways to play:
With graphics
The round based solution with some nice graphics more like in the monster girl type games. This might require some effort to get all those graphics done. Could also be just a pixelsprite which I also would find nice.

Text based
This might be more like a guided roleplay which tracks all your keywords and creates a semantic match with the themes you try to get to.

What do you think? This is still quite basic but I like the idea that you really have to try and guess and tease and probe. Like in this old gameshow "What's my line?" just the lewd kinky version of it.
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration