mlp and weird fetish based dreams?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

mlp and weird fetish based dreams?

Postby matthewthawes » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:27 pm

hey new here i'm definitely not a veteran on here so not sure how to do this but hey anybody want to use this is free to do so^^

so i have had a few weird vore centered dreams as of late i am a brony or fan of mlp i love rarity and her little sister sweetie belle and the dream went kinda weird very perverted...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1md-TD3VpJpr58K_nnviTjXMGFr1IdRkjpEQNLT-df2A/edit?usp=sharing

well if the link doesn't work it went like this rarity is working on a dress and sweetie is in her first heat very hrony as her siter is working the sowing machine th young mare i'm guessing she would be about twelve at this point walks up unable to stand the smell and proceeds to lick her sisters snatch that's when things got weird the older mare process to punish her sibling via partial unbirth oh and spike is their two yay :gulp:
matthewthawes
Been posting for a bit

Re: mlp and weird fetish based dreams?

Postby SamWamm » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:31 am

does this count as underage?

I feel it should.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration