Forms of Endo

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Forms of Endo

Postby RockinRocky » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:29 pm

Rather new to the forum and have poked around the roleplay sections and have found that not many enjoy or are interested in Endo. So I feel I could maybe spark someone's interest by laying out a few of my favorite ways to do Endo.

1- a simple go-to is to say that your character specifically or it's race can control, stop, or at least hinder digestion.

2- Magic say a potion that makes you invulnerable for a time or a spell or charm to protect from acid

3- say the prey manages to make it's way out of the stomach before digestion can occur mostly leading to full tour

4-Say your character is a anthro or demi of a herbivore animal you could say their stomachs are not suited to digesting meat

To be edited and expanded upon in future.
RockinRocky
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration