What would A Vorish MLM look like?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

What would A Vorish MLM look like?

Postby SenpaiVore » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:13 pm

In my weird sort of way, I have been fascinated in creating a story based around MLMs and Hunbots. I'd love to see Karen Milfs in all their entilted glory eat up fellow distributors, potential customers and critics a like.

Any suggestions?
SenpaiVore
Been posting for a bit

Re: What would A Vorish MLM look like?

Postby SCREAMINGLOUDLY » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:50 pm

I'm thinking that, structurally, it would be a work system with a beauty edge, almost like an equivalent of Twitch streamers for an older crowd. Like, in a scenario with reforming prey, customers agree to loan themselves out for being prey, because (insert benefit here- probably clearer skin or something), but eventually realizing that being a pred has some other, better benefit (anti-aging??). Eventually, people pay into the program to get the necessary supplies to become a pred themselves, and then they have to set up their own stream for willing snackrifices.
SCREAMINGLOUDLY
Been posting for a bit

Re: What would A Vorish MLM look like?

Postby Wolperdinger » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:48 am

Karen tries to sell her diet pill to a group of customer.
"Eat anything you want." She claims. "Eat unlimited amounts" she promises.
Cindy doesn't believe her and demands a demonstration.
Karen pops a pill and proceeds to swallow Cindy whole as the rest of the group flee in horror.
Karen is sad she didn't make any money, but at least this MLM keeps her fed.
Wolperdinger
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration