Y-de’s Ref Rummage Thread

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Y-de’s Ref Rummage Thread

Postby Yde » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:24 pm

Okay, let me be honest: I’m not very creative when it comes to character creation. As such, I’d like for you guys to do the hard work for me and unload any ref(s) that you’d allow a fella like me to use! If you’re not comfortable with sharing them over this thread due to the risk of others stealing them without permissions from you, but would still like to send them my way, feel free to via my PMs! I can’t guarantee that everybody’s works will be used, if at all, and I cannot give a date as to when projects will be done, but I WILL give credit where credit is due, and I don’t ask for anything in return.

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR

[*] Predators or Prey
[*] Any Species
[*] Any Gender / Gender Identity
[*] Any Method of Vore
[*] OCs
[*] Characters 18+
[*] Flexible Characters (Characters who can be placed into different scenarios and are not limited by one specific era, location, or theme)(Preferred, but definitely not required)
WHAT IM NOT LOOKING FOR

[*] Characters <18
[*] Excessively hyper characters (hypers are okay, will be given the yay or ixnay by me)
[*] Extremely tall or small characters (nothing below 1’ and nothing above 50’)
[*] Copyrighted Characters
[*] Pure Ferals (talking animals or animals with powers that would not typically be considered a “furry” is not considered a pure feral IMO and is completely fine)
[*] Characters who enjoy scat, gore, cooking, or hard vore.

LAYOUT
To make things easy, all responses should be laid out as follows:
[*] Character(s) you would allow for usage (links to characters or profile go here)
[*] Dimensions (Height, weight, and any other dimensions you’d like to add)
[*] Gender and Orientation
[*] Role
[*] Species
[*] Preferred Partner(s)
[*] Favorite vore methods
[*] Favorite Scenarios and Setting
[*] Kinks
[*] Limits
[*] Notes (write down anything you think is important about the character: their behavior, their job, any powers they have, story prompts or ideas, etc...)
Yde
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration