Superheroes (and villains)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Superheroes (and villains)

Postby Birichino » Thu May 30, 2019 11:27 pm

I see a few (but not many) big name heroes around (usually Wonder Woman, surprisingly little Giganta, and a ton of My Hero Academia if you want to go there), but even rarer are original characters with comic-like superpowers, which seems odd.
First of all, growth and shrinking are major powers. The Atom even adds mass control to his shrinking.
And then there are speedsters, who can easily take people where they want, tie them up, and may digest extremely rapidly or be able to phase through things.
I have seen an artist very fond of plasticity, but just the one. A stretchy character could easily be same-size pred or prey.
And there's just invulnerability, for those who don't like digestion.
Also, most people are in spandex or leather.

It just seems like an underutilized genre.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Re: Superheroes (and villains)

Postby thegasper » Fri May 31, 2019 5:56 pm

I guess when I think of vore, I don't think of people who are already powerful enough to capture and crush their prey?
I just think of normal people (or anthro, etc.) who are now endowed with the ability.
Of course there's plenty of "normal" erotica out there involving super heroes/villains.

I can't say I know too much regarding super heroes/villains (and I'm a season behind in My Hero Academia.)
But, is there a specific match up that you would like to see? I'm always willing to consider leaving my "comfort zone."
Plus, I play a great villain.
Don't ask questions you don't want to know.
thegasper
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Fri May 31, 2019 9:13 pm

Ah, that's an interesting angle. I always tend to put preds on a level that makes the conflict sort of a "natural power vs. developed skill" scenario.

I was just putting it out there that there are very few original Supers in vore, is all. Though the idea of a speedster villainess abducting a shrinking hero from their team skirmish has always sounded fun.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby thegasper » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:13 am

That sounds like it would certainly be interesting.
Not a big fan of "supernatural" vore (hilarious, I know) but that would make for quite the story.
Hopefully someone picks it up.
Don't ask questions you don't want to know.
thegasper
New to the forum

Postby TheMouthsOfBabes » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:28 am

I haven't used any OC super heroes/villains, though I have been doing a lot with existing ones. Specifically DC. Even more specifically, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn. The aim is to branch out into other heroes/villains using the premise I"m trying to develop through the stories.
TheMouthsOfBabes
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:13 am

TheMouthsOfBabes wrote:I haven't used any OC super heroes/villains, though I have been doing a lot with existing ones. Specifically DC. Even more specifically, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn. The aim is to branch out into other heroes/villains using the premise I"m trying to develop through the stories.

Oh, I've seen that before! Well, at least, someone had a multi-chapter DC vore fanfic going on. But they liked micro/macro, so it was with characters like Giganta and Multiplex.

It would take different powersets for different types of vore, too. Plasticity (and at least enhanced physiology for digestion) would cover same-size, but you could find a few powers that work instead, like Apocalypse's ability to "control the molecules of his own body," or pocket dimension powers for hammerspace. The Great Lakes Avengers mort Big Bertha can also control the fat in her body and become huge.
I was more focused on micro/macro when I posted.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheMouthsOfBabes » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:15 am

Birichino wrote:Oh, I've seen that before! Well, at least, someone had a multi-chapter DC vore fanfic going on. But they liked micro/macro, so it was with characters like Giganta and Multiplex.

It would take different powersets for different types of vore, too. Plasticity (and at least enhanced physiology for digestion) would cover same-size, but you could find a few powers that work instead, like Apocalypse's ability to "control the molecules of his own body," or pocket dimension powers for hammerspace. The Great Lakes Avengers mort Big Bertha can also control the fat in her body and become huge.
I was more focused on micro/macro when I posted.

Micro/macro would be my focus for any stories going forward, too. Not really interested in same-size vore. Though you're right, plasticity would easily be used for same size stuff.
TheMouthsOfBabes
New to the forum

Postby Cowrie » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:19 pm

The Marvel symbiotes and OCs inspired by them are also rife with vore opportunities. I've been sitting on a concept for a pred character based on the symbiotes for a while.

And, while I'm talking Marvel, need I say - Galacta? (Okay, and Galactus for those of you into male preds.) Lots of nice potential for vore art there, but I see surprisingly little of it.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Return to Suggestion & inspiration