Something based on the game show "Naked Attraction"

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Something based on the game show "Naked Attraction"

Postby foxxyvore » Mon May 27, 2019 5:52 pm

So, I've recently come over this strange British game show "Naked Attraction" in which a bunch of men or women are in the nude and reveal more and more of their bodies while a man or woman decides which one of them they're most attracted to and chooses one of them to take on a date. I think it would make for a great consensual casual vore story or something if we had the same concept where either a prey decides which belly they wanna go into or a pred choosing who'd they wanna eat. Just putting it out there if someone was looking for some inspiration.

Here is the show (NSFW)
foxxyvore
New to the forum

Re: Something based on the game show "Naked Attraction"

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:47 pm

What a great story that would be! I love the idea. Has anyone written this?
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Re: Something based on the game show "Naked Attraction"

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:19 pm

FurryTastyTreat wrote:What a great story that would be! I love the idea. Has anyone written this?
This would be a great interactive story. The reader could play as pred, and choose who to eliminate at each stage, and who to eat at the final stage.
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration