Some random vacuum vore ideas and scenarios I've had

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Some random vacuum vore ideas and scenarios I've had

Postby MaverickAventura » Wed May 15, 2019 4:58 am

As some of you may know, I have a thing for suction/vacuum vore as being my favourite kink. It's silly, irregular, impractical, creative and I don't care as long as it makes me laugh inside. I decided to make a thread here for suggestions and ideas that I've had for future commissions. These can be seen as either picture ideas to potentially commission or story ideas to write up (especially if the image has already been drawn.) Do tell me what you think of these ideas, regardless of if you have any suggestions, additions and/or developments on them. I'd love to hear some of your own if you have any as well. The more the merrier :-D

Additionally, if any of these ideas appeal to you and you are an artist/writer that would appreciate me get in touch for commissioning, please don't hesistate. Shoot me a PM and we may engage in the fine art of the exchange of money for goods and services...

Idea 1:
An idea involving Isabelle from Animal Crossing accidentally eating something with her coffee and ends up growing a penis to suck things into and growing in size larger and larger but only with anything she eats, not taking long before everything gets out of hand. I really like embarrassed and unwilling preds, especially when it leave a window opportunity for humour and silliness.

Idea 2:
Inspired by a commission I previously got( https://aryion.com/g4/view/506645 ) involving Fidget & Dust from Dust: An Elysian Tail, where Fidget has all of sudden gotten large and this sudden "power" which she demonstrates to Dust in a hilariously casual manner.

Idea 3:
A rather simple one. Basically someone in a maid outfit using their vacuum penis to clean the dirt and rubbish around the house. I haven't got any specific characters but I love the idea of casual weirdness. Could also feature dicknipples and all potentially.

Idea 4:
Something Steven Universe related? Perhaps Peridot has been searching the internet on her tablet/iPad and has, in a meta way, found out about this stuff and she and Lapis decide to mess about trying to suck things they can find in and around the Barn where they are staying. Maybe they could take it too far and go downtown or something...

Idea 5:
No specific characters but perhaps something involving a penis sucking on another penis by docking against it. Especially if one is covering the other with it's foreskin.

Well that's all for now. If I come up with anymore, I'll certainly add it to the list!
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Re: Some random vacuum vore ideas and scenarios I've had

Postby Darkbrine44 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:00 pm

I would either be for Idea 1 or 4 because theres too less Steven universe here i think. Also for idea 5 the charakters could be Keldeo and Cobalio as suggestion. Also reminds me of Keep writing the story
Darkbrine44
New to the forum

Postby MaverickAventura » Wed May 15, 2019 1:15 pm

Darkbrine44 wrote:I would either be for Idea 1 or 4 because theres too less Steven universe here i think. Also for idea 5 the charakters could be Keldeo and Cobalion as suggestion. Also reminds me of Keep writing the story

Well that's one aspect I can somewhat agree on. There's definitely vore art of Steven Universe characters and Animal Crossing, but it's nowhere near as popular as, let's say, MLP.
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby MaverickAventura » Thu May 16, 2019 2:56 pm

New idea I've had:

Idea 6:A character enters an excluded area of the Chenobyl Exclusion Zone with pools of radiation and all. Accidentally stepping in the pool, the character grows a penis and dicknipples and begins sucking, then all hilarity ensues...

I was only thinking of Isabelle again, character wise.

MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby MaverickAventura » Mon May 20, 2019 2:39 pm

Idea 7: What about someone (of mega macro size) arriving onto a planet in order to "clean" it? Aliens could be contracted to land onto planets and clean it all in order to remove as much life as possible before the destruction of the planet in order to be relocated perhaps? Got the overall idea of this from one of Frakass' images again :D

MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby MaverickAventura » Tue May 28, 2019 9:43 am

Idea 8: Someone literally wedges a vacuum cleaner inside their dick. That's it :D

MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby xMashtooth » Mon May 16, 2022 10:53 am

What about a Galarian rapidash with massive flared vacuum cock? Or like Yesss it’s long mane or tail to capture prey or something. Heck even your Keldeo with his big snout maybe snort up prey
xMashtooth
New to the forum

Postby MaverickAventura » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:06 pm

xMashtooth wrote:What about a Galarian rapidash with massive flared vacuum cock? Or like Yesss it’s long mane or tail to capture prey or something. Heck even your Keldeo with his big snout maybe snort up prey

Those are creative ideas I must say, though I'm not really into snout vore myself.

MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration