DBZ Vore Fic

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

DBZ Vore Fic

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:10 pm

So... I've had this on the mind for a while... hear me out.

DBZ Vore.

With the Tournament of Power long passed, the universes of alternate timelines have flourished thanks to Android 17's wish to restore all of the universes. One such universe contains warriors far beyond the scope of Super Saiyan Blue. These warriors are heroes and villains we all know and love, or love to hate. Pan, the cantankerous grand-daughter of Son Goku, has come into her power. Inheriting her grandfather's fighting spirit, as well as his Saiyan Genes, she seeks battle every where she goes. Achieving a level of Super Saiyan to rival that of Kale, the Berserker Super Saiyan from Universe 6, Pan seeks out opponents capable of giving her a real challange. Receiving a gift from her sort-of-uncle Trunks, a Scouter, Pan uses this item to track power levels. Unable to defeat her grandpa Goku, she convinces Bulma to build a space ship, allowing her to travel to other worlds. Unbeknownst to Bulma, Pan uses her own technical know-how, as well as her secretive spying on Bulma, to modify the ship in order to travel to other Universes. One universe, she discovers, is far different from her own. The biggest difference... the apparent ability for every person in the world, no matter how small they are, to swallow other people whole. Can Pan survive in this new world when her ship is destroyed? Or will she fall victim to her own mother or father, who are trying to eat the impostor?

Lemme know what ya'll think... It's gonna be a while before I start it because we're moving in a few days, but I wanna know if ya'll think it might be good.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Return to Suggestion & inspiration