(M/F) Mega Man as pred

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

(M/F) Mega Man as pred

Postby kagamichan » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:40 pm

I am looking for an artist comfortable with male preds and M/F in particular to draw this idea for me:

So I've had this idea for a while regarding Mega Man. You know how when he defeats an enemy, he gains their powers? I would like to see that idea come to life in art, but with a slight twist. When he swallows and digests someone, he could gain their powers instead of just defeating them normally. Kind of like Kirby does to his enemies!

I would prefer that he ate a female robot from the series, but other female characters would be OK as well, just as long as he swallowed them and gained their powers via digesting them. A health or power bar increasing could also possibly be shown on the side.

If you want to do this for a price, I am currently unable to pay for this idea via cash, but I could offer an art trade. I can do either artwork or a short story for you if you are interested in trading with me. See my profile's commission status tab for more detailed information about art trades.
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration