Abzorbaloff Absorption Vore ANYONE INTERESTED

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Abzorbaloff Absorption Vore ANYONE INTERESTED

Postby philsmith4th » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:32 am

Hey kinda new here but wanted to talk about a thing which has always been there for me.

The abzorbaloff is a monster from Dr Who (Season 2 Episode 10) played by peter kay (sadly) and it is a fat half naked green thing with a long black mohawk and wears only black underwear. The thing which is important is the fact that if it touches a human, they will get absorbed into its being, all their memories and mind will become one with the monster and their face will start to push out of its skin somewhere on his body, the victim maintains full conscience while absorbed until eventually full absorption has taken place and their face twists back into the monsters skin.
(here's a link explaining it better)
http://www.whotopia.co.uk/drwho.htm?htt ... baloff.htm

(and a video of the scene he was most involved in. I urge you to watch it before you read on.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DakdC8b ... vsA&t=156s

Now I'm not attracted to the monster as such cause I dunno about you but obese middle aged men aren't my kinda thing but the ability I am fascinated by. The thought of having living faces existing on ones body is the ultimate form of domination, actually I often fantasise about hot women to have that same ability. I'd love to be absorbed into someone and exist living on their arse or stomach I'd be at complete mercy to them. I could be absorbed into their butt so when they sit down my face is squished onto the chair, they fart and I'm forced to sit there and take it. A women could have multiple people attached to her all around her body feasting on all of their bodies and minds, it would be ecstasy.

The first time I watches this I was kinda young so had no idea that it turned me on but he I am writing a post about it.

Kinda weird I know but hey we're on a vore forum.

I'd love to hear people thoughts about this. If anyone would be willing to draw something to do with this type of absorption vore I'd happily pay.
philsmith4th
Been posting for a bit

Re: Abzorbaloff Absorption Vore ANYONE INTERESTED

Postby Fartfaceluke » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:22 pm

Yeah i love the idea of being absorbed onto the bum cheek of a really fat bbw woman and being sat on and farted on it would feel so nice i bet. Just thinking about the idea of it is great i can imagine the smell of hot ass sweat and stale farts as im squashed back into the chair everyone laughing at me because i am stuck smelling farts for an eternity i dunno i just feel very passionate about it i guess how about you ?
Fartfaceluke
New to the forum

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:13 pm

Question: is/was there any known evidence of female Abzorbaloff having existed in any of those timelines?
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:48 pm

C107galaxytachyon wrote:Question: is/was there any known evidence of female Abzorbaloff having existed in any of those timelines?
no and its worth noting he was designed by a Blue Peter viewer, so a child.

Its certainly a dominant idea to be mostly absorbed into a body like that, but I dont know its missing the eating part, and honestly im not looking to face the world (in anyway) again afterward being eaten.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby TastyAce » Tue May 05, 2020 7:09 pm

I like this idea a lot! I'm open for writing commissions right now if you want me to take this on. PM me if you're interested.
I take writing commissions and create new vore games EVERY MONTH!

(The art of my crowsona in the banner is by RichardVRP.)
TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration