Story idea

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Story idea

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:10 am

I was at work when started thinking of vore. In my defense someone else brought it up.

The TV show Naked and Afraid shows a man and woman struggling to find shelter and food and a generally silly lady out of no where said she would perform oral sex on the guy 3x a day to get some protein and calories.
I said she was a vampire if she did because she was slowly devouring the guys life force and energy doing that. She blurted out "Well they better never put me on that show with a midget cuz he's going DOWN!" tracing down her throat to her stomach.

Does anyone think that might be a decent story idea? Or is this idea better?

A woman has the power to unbirth and slowly get nutrients from the person inside as they shrink. This has been done in times of hunger and if enough food arrives before the unbirthee is gone completely the unbirther can slowly grow them back to full size and release them. Of course some don't and some trick others in to thinking lean times are happening just to get an easy and willing meal that way.
Last edited by R_U_Snacksize on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Story idea

Postby AutumnFerret » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:27 am

might be interesting if you used anthro or feral characters. I know for a fact that people, myself included, don't really like human/human vore scenarios
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Postby SCREAMINGLOUDLY » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:18 pm

Those ideas are both pretty interesting, I've gotta say. I'd read both of them!
SCREAMINGLOUDLY
Been posting for a bit

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Thu May 30, 2019 10:09 am

World building for the above ideas.
Starts out with the old world and how the new world order came to be.

In the beginning there was the Unnamed One. The most powerful being any of the Originals knew. He was the most powerful and oldest of them all. He ruled the galaxy with a very light touch. Mostly just visiting each solar system and asking how everything was going.

His consort Tia was the next most powerful being, nearly a tenth of his raw ability and power level. She often traveled with him or in his place. She hid her desire to rule the galaxy with an iron fist.

Each solar system with a habitable planet was ruled over by one of the Originals. The strongest of them almost as powerful as Tia. Each of them had a consort of nearly 1/10th of their strengths and ability.

With each passing eon Tia grew more and more determined to rule over all others. She planned it for millennia. She would converse with the other consorts, slowly putting ideas of being unappreciated and abused into their heads. Even more slowly the plan took form. First to remove the galaxy ruler.

She would have the consorts suggest every so slightly that they distrusted the Unnamed One. From little whispers that he kept the systems so far apart that only he could communicate with them rapidly. Why couldn't the Originals travel to other systems and talk face to face with each other and share ideas? Sure enough some of the Originals brought this up to the Unnamed One. With Tia pushing the idea along as well he agreed to gift them the power to travel at will from system to system. The consorts convinced their lords to gather their forces and usurp the throne. They would all rule in balanced harmony she promised. Of course with the hundreds of thousands of them combined they could do it! With an ambush they attacked him. Even the united forces of the galaxy needed a billion years to defeat him. Over 75% of the Originals perished. None of the consorts was harmed. The consorts in the systems that no longer had a guardian and ruler Original assumed that position. This became known as the Great Liberation. What no Original knew was that Tia found out how to consume and absorb them. Living meals provided a higher percentage of gained power. However even dead the Unnamed One's body gave her more power than the combined might of every last living Original. The Originals that perished? Their consorts consumed the body. This was when the only way to do so was hard vore.

Tia would have the consorts suggest every so slightly that they distrusted the remaining Originals from the other systems. Picking at any possibly perceived slight or doubt. Hush hush nudging of their Original, hey so and so wasn't that involved in the Great Liberation from the Unnamed One. See how his system was mostly untouched during the battle? This war was known as the Great Cleansing. All of the Originals perished. Most at the hands of their very own consorts after being wounded in battle.

In the thousand years since all civilizations in the galaxy have become ruled by the females. Most systems ended up closely resembling the others Females averaged 5' in height, 5'4" rather tall and the tallest towering in at 5'6" Weight averaged around 100 pounds, 120 was big and 138 was the biggest known. Males average 4'4" in height, tall was 4'6" and the record height reached 4'8" 60 pounds was the average with a maximum known near 85.

Males have XYY chromosomes, Females XXX chromosomes. no XXY combination is viable. This results in twice as many male children as female. Males are needed, as labor, breeding stock and food.
When women reach 14 - 16 years of age they start to undergo physical changes to allow their bodies to consume the smaller males whole, females can swallow approximately 80% of their body weight so that even an average 18 year old girl could swallow all but the very biggest adult male.. Each female from the ages of 18 through 36 can consume 1 man per year. Breeding aged women need the extra nutrients. On the new Earth the population once again passed 500 million.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Thu May 30, 2019 10:14 am

Story ideas include the first 2 mentioned above and a group of runaway boys find a 21st century library from "old" Earth. A legend only spoken in very closed circles of men.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nomnomfap » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:16 pm

I like the idea of a couple being naked and afraid, trying to stay away from preds that want to slurp them up!
nomnomfap
New to the forum

Postby ShamelessWriter » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:45 pm

For the first idea, a Naked and Afraid-esque setting that involves a TV show being filmed could very well make for an interesting, and enjoyable scenario! Would be fun to have the actual act be recorded, and since it is being televised, commentary and other "framing" within the shot can work. It's a flexible scenario that you can work with for sure, and teasing that the woman is eventually going to swallow the other contestant throughout the setup would make for an enticing build-up. You could even slip in some of the world-building in your second idea too with the show outright commentating on how vore makes sense in a survival scenario. That might be a little too in-depth though lol

Always like when there's an in-universe justification for it, so the story idea for the second one mentioned would be cool, also heavily skewed towards fem preds so you might turn off some...but it might be appealing to others (like me). Either way, it sounds like the start of some good ideas, it's a little niche, but their wonderful. Would definitely be down to reading some of these :)
ShamelessWriter
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration