Special Acid

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Special Acid

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:17 pm

Vore is a fantasy fetish, so why not have fantasy chemical reactions? Like, acid that would slowly rearrange the molecules of the prey but not really, but then, upon 100% completion, the prey dissolves all at once, in an "everything is alligned" kind of way. Just kinda, *poof* they're chyme now.

Too silly? Maybe interesting?
Discuss (if you want) !
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Re: Special Acid

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:41 pm

I pull the "instant chyme" trick in a different manner, which people here are probably tired of seeing again, so I will simply link this blog post on Eka's, which describes the spell that does it a bit over halfway down.

This spell (enchanted into a magical item) has been used in most of the stories in my gallery.

Yes, I really like that spell. :P
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:13 pm

I like the gooey "acid" from the basketball Dan manga, though that takes place in a giant mannequin. There's also the pearl effect of oysters or perhaps more like the egging of Yoshis. As Yoshis like to eat fruit, it could be possible that they can't handle other forms of food like meat and so their stomach encases bad stuff in eggs as protection, though Yoshis have learned to weaponize said protection.

Though the transmutation is interesting as well. From some of the works of Fan no Hitori or r18gpicbot on Twitter, some worms will digest the body but will condense the essence into a rubbery torso. As the essence retains some awareness, they end up being toys for passing adventurers and orcs.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Sat May 12, 2018 8:54 pm

You know, this might be a shock to you, but my hero academia has a character specifically primed for this subject. I'm talking about Mina Ashido.

http://bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/Mina_Ashido
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby StanleyVore » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:51 pm

I try to explain most of my vore fantasy with fictional science, So like some of the characters I've made have "special acid" that has enzymes within it which replaces pain with pleasure and melts the prey into a skin-tone colored paste that is still alive (like a slime person). Then the prey will be sucked down into the intestines and is absorbed into the bloodstream. Some of my characters that I have made over time can keep the prey's (soul/conciseness) within their own mind, Kind of like a pocket dimension. Then reform them through the vagina or release them into the afterlife, This goes into a lot more detail. I think a little too deeply about this... Am I okay? :lol:
StanleyVore
Been posting for a bit

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:47 am

Hah. I got you beat on painfully detailed ways to take the nasty, painful parts out of vore. Look up the wasteform spell near the end of “The Magic of Āen” on my gallery on Eka's. This is a fully functional D&D version 3.5 spell. :P

So if I'm OK, you're OK.

Of course, that leaves the disturbing detail: am I OK? :roll: :D
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RainArt » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:21 pm

EvangelineSkypaw wrote:Vore is a fantasy fetish, so why not have fantasy chemical reactions? Like, acid that would slowly rearrange the molecules of the prey but not really, but then, upon 100% completion, the prey dissolves all at once, in an "everything is alligned" kind of way. Just kinda, *poof* they're chyme now.

Too silly? Maybe interesting?
Discuss (if you want) !

That's an interesting idea. I think there is a lot of potential in the properties of the acids in a pred's stomach, and with the effects that they have on their the prey.
If you'd like see more of my work, here are the links to my galleries:
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
If you'd like to help support me, here is the link to my Patreon Page.
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration