Trilobite (cuddles!) character

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Trilobite (cuddles!) character

Postby Gileseypops » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Hello there. I'm thinking of creating a new character in the form of the Trilobite off Prometheus (aka Cuddles, aka the big tentacley thing). But instead of being strictly a vore character, I want to make it more true to its concept by creating it as an egg-laying creature, using its tentacles to exhaust its opponents and then using its ovipositor to lay eggs inside its prey.

Other ideas I have for it include the usual option of vore-battle moves, and the ability for the prey to survive afterwards (the offspring can just be given birth to naturally,or can simply wriggle out of wherever they were deposited)

Thought it might make a nice change to the usual 'nom nom nom' settings, but wanted to know peoples opinions. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

P.S. Feel free to create your own Cuddles as well if you fancy - the design isn't mine so I'm not claiming ownership or anything. :P
Gileseypops
New to the forum

Re: Trilobite (cuddles!) character

Postby lookoutbellow2016 » Sun May 26, 2019 9:44 am

Omg, I love the trilobite from Prometheus. That scene...definitely gave me feels.... ^^;

If I could play a male human facing off against that monster, I'd be all over that like a fat kid on cake. Everything you've described is up my alley. I don't like belly bulges...but the idea of oviposition is just alien enough to be perfectly erotic.

Either a "bad ending" vore, or releasing the prey after exhausting and impregnating them seem like good points. How would it exhaust said prey, per say? ;-) I'm a huge fan of tentacles, and they are allowed to get as frisky with my characters as they'd like.

If you'd ever like to discuss further or want to see if we can RP, hit me up!
lookoutbellow2016
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration