a star trect request

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

a star trect request

Postby Guest2121 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:02 pm

can any 1 do some star trect vore
Guest2121

Re: a star trect request

Postby jackalopebob » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:07 pm

If I read you right, tribbles make great prey.
jackalopebob
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby drac » Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:42 pm

Okay, here's a real quickie based on the most vore-related Star Trek episode I can think of. Does anybody remember the title of the original?

Based on the classic original star trek episode, Captain Kirk has been transported to an uninhabited planet along with the Captain of the enemy, Reptilian Gorn starship, by a highly advanced alien entity, so the two primitive species can settle their dispute, "Man to Gorn".

As our story begins, Kirk realizes he cannot defeat the far stronger, sharp toothed, sharp clawed reptile by a feat of strength, so cowardly begins constructing a primitive hand cannon with diamonds for projectiles. Kirk is so preoccupied grinding charcoal and sulphur that he does not hear the reptile creep up behind him......

Kirk pounded the lumps of charcoal and sulphur to into a coarse powder with a roundish, grapefruit-sized rock, unaware of the hulking reptile that slowly crept steathily behind him. Suddenly he saw a shadow loom on the ground before his piles of minerals, but before he saw his stalker, everything went blank as the huge jawed reptile, gaped wide and took Kirk's entire head into its moist, dark maw.

Kirk instinctively grabbed the jaws, but could not loosen their vice-like grip a single millimeter. As he ineffectually pried at the jaws with all his might, his face was assaulted by a blast of hot, rank air from the Gorn's windpipe, that resembled a horrid pink worm at the bottom of the monsters throat. The reptile chuckled, and then spoke, its warty, saliva-laden tongue batting Kirk's face as it conversed. It's language would have been unintlligible, save for clenched in the reptile's wicked teeth was the translator device which the Alien had given both antagonists.

"Puny human, I could bite your head off in an instant, but that would be too quick. Did you think I did not understand the prmitive firearm you were attempting to make? I am a starship captain like yourself, from a civilatin millions of years older than yours. But unlike you, I am not afraid to fight my enemies with tooth and claw."

Kirk nearly gagged as air that stank of rotten flesh, and webs of sticky saliva assailed his face. "Yes, we are both civilized beings, we can talk this over, we can tell the alien that we refuse to kill each other like savage animals".

The reptile chortled again at Kirk's desperate plea. "Human, you had every intention of shooting me in the back with the device you were making. I fear the time of negotiation is over". And as if to emphasize his remark, the Gorn purposely gave Kirk's face a long lick, the thick, mucous like saliva clogging his nasal passages and causing him to gape the hot, foul air through his mouth.

Suddenly Kirk felt sharp talons clench his sides. He did nothing to fight them off for both hands still futilely gripped the jaws that clenched around his neck like a steel trap.

The human heard a muffled rip, and felt cool air as the monster effortlessly tore to ribbons the gold velour Federation tunic and heavier, black trousers, as well as the white synthetic cotton underwear. He attempted to jump as he felt the cool, clawed didgets grope his genitalia. Then he froze in terror as at least three of the cold, scaly fingers firmly grasped both his testicles and penis, and another from the same reptilian paw drove into his anus,and tightly curled deep into his bowels to achieve an iron grip on the human.

Kirk gasped in pain, inhaling strands of the saliva, as his testicles were crushed as his whole body was lifted up into the air. At the same moment he felt both his hands being pulled effortlessly pulled from their death grip around the creature's jaws by the reptiles second, taloned paw. Despite the indescribable pain in his groin and anus, he momentarily gasped in relief as the terrible jaws released their pressure on his neck. But the relief turned to abject horror as his dark prision was momentarily flooded with daylight , only to see the Gorn's jaws gape impossibly wide, like a snakes', as he was roughly plunged headlong into the pulsing, funnel-like, gullet of the reptile.

End of part one, to prevent risk of losing this text.
drac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Simrobert2001 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:01 pm

What would you like? i specialize in f/f.
Simrobert2001
???

Postby wynonna » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:28 pm

A few stories I wrote about a character i invented Fleet Admiral Katherine (after Katherine Janeway of Voyager) Janice (after yeoman Janice Rand TOS) Goodgut (that part is my own creation)
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=60577

Photo essay / live comic: Admiral Katherine Goodgut's tricorder tells her that predators are what keeps Tribbles in check on their home world, so when she finds one, she decides to swallow it whole. However, the reproductive prowess of Tribbles cause problems for the Admiral.
https://www.deviantart.com/pantyhose302 ... -812700495

A quick one, AKJG defeats the Borg Queen, and for her efforts, she is granted a field promotion to Fleet Admiral.
https://www.deviantart.com/pantyhose302 ... -859845626

AKJG eats a piece of alien fruit which has psychotropic effects and she can't stop eating.
https://www.deviantart.com/pantyhose302 ... -847007669

In the works: Yea, I know it's crossing franchises, but, I've been asked for it.... FAKJG confronts Serleena from MIB.
wynonna
Participator

Postby wynonna » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:30 pm

Guest2121 wrote:can any 1 do some star trect vore

JUst noticed, this post is almost 15 years old. Are you still around?
wynonna
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration