Robot preds?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Robot preds?

Postby sabl3 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:43 pm

I've had some ideas for a while about robot preds..

I've always imagined their stomachs to be made of a thick elastic, oozing artificial, oily 'acids' from the walls. 'Processed matter' (Digested people) being absorbed into their energy stores, the robot not understanding that eating a human is going to produce excess energy, and thus, needs extra storage, resulting in a fatter, yet happy and well-fed robot.

Robots who can't belch like a normal person, and in order to 'belch', a vent is built into their neck / throat so they can expel hot air from it when they belch.

Robots who actually like people, and feel horribly guilty every time they snack on one, but it just feels too good to stop!

Cruel robots who don't like humans and keep devouring them. Humans are just another source of energy for them, after all..

IDK, curious to hear thoughts on this. I'll share more if people are interested. :D
sabl3
New to the forum

Re: Robot preds?

Postby TSaPA » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:45 pm

Seen ideas like this floating around a few places- I think there's even a type of OC species that's kinda meant to play into the idea of "robot that can eat and digest people to recharge or modify itself". Synths, I think?

Related ideas:
-Security robots whose job it is to apprehend intruders by swallowing them whole, sending prey to a cage-like interior where they await instructions from their master to decide their fate: hold them for longer, release them, or digest them.
-Robot field medics that can sallow or unbirth injured subjects to carry them to safety while they are bathed in fluid filled with nanites that analyze and tend to injuries, stabilizing the subject and healing superficial wounds until the drone can release them somewhere they can safely apply proper medical attention
-Robot preds that are basically sentient ships/mechs/vehicles that need to "ingest" a pilot in order to properly function; said pilot becomes physically integrated into the mech's systems and can give it commands or make decisions for it that it can't make on its own, though the mech's own will can override that of its pilot in an emergency or situations specified by its programming. There have been reports of these type of machines intentionally or inadvertently "metabolizing" their integrated pilot until none of their original body remains, and then waiting someplace with their hatch open invitingly to lure in a new unsuspecting "pilot".
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby sabl3 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:34 pm

TSaPA, Yes.. These are all good!

And how have I never heard of Synths before? They sound amazing. :D
sabl3
New to the forum

Postby JettCabino » Mon May 29, 2023 7:38 am

Honestly tons of cartoon or videogame robots have varying degrees of being able to consume regular food and beverages to downright objects and such. There is that vore pilot mech anime, too. Personally I adore basically any male presenting Ratchet and Clank robots, though there are female robots in that series, too, so I wouldn't deny it has material for anyone here, really. I am not a big Ratchet and Clank player (yet) but I know enough that the robots don't really eat people, but some alien/slime enemies do. But considering how 1 to 1 robots act like organics in personality in that universe, they probably could shrink or same size vore someone given their ability to eat and drink.

Though one robot who ironically nearly comes to mind for eating someone is Clockwerk (or technically Clock-La) from the second game. Though it was more the beak crushing Bentley the turtle due to the big robot owl being essentially destroyed and unstable.

Another that isn't really a robot but is kind of cyborg like is Metalhead Kor from the game Jak 2. He is the leader and oldest of the Metalheads, bug like beasts with metallic and organic parts that have been confirmed to eat people and eco. But unfortunately nothing on screen.

Personally this made me want to make a tank pred with a military mannerism and a big belly. Could have him take off his green belly armor to reveal a massive globe of a black, pliant, synthetic gut. Idk, I'll workshop it.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration