Idea for a non-fatal Cosmog (Nebby) eats mini Lillie story!

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Idea for a non-fatal Cosmog (Nebby) eats mini Lillie story!

Postby ProudMonsterFucker » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:42 pm

I recently started watching a playthrough of Pokemon Ultra Sun, and while I'm not far into it, I really like the relationship between Lillie and Nebby! It's adorable how much Nebby hates the bag that Lillie keeps trying to hide the little guy in.
However, I recently had an idea for a cute (and slightly horny) Vore Story where their roles are reversed...
During the opening scene, when Nebby teleports away with Lillie, instead of making their way to safety, they end up in the wilderness... With Lillie having been shrunken down to half the size of Nebby! Wanting to get a little light-hearted revenge for that accursed bag, Nebby eats her- Harmlessly, of course, they're friends and Nebby doesn't want to digest/kill her- And from then on, Nebby and Lillie live out their lives in the wilderness, with Lillie being Nebby's pet instead of the other way around!
Unfortunately, I don't think I could do this idea justice. I've tried writing Vore before, and though I love reading it and looking at art, I'm terrible at writing it, haha.
I'd love to see somebody's take on this idea, though!
ProudMonsterFucker
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration