Anyone interested in using my own looks/likeness in a story?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Anyone interested in using my own looks/likeness in a story?

Postby KungPowPelican » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:22 pm

Hello,

My name is Robert, and I've been a member of this website for a while. Been trying to write some stories lately, but I keep putting them on a hiatus since I never have time to commit. But with that said, I was actually thinking lately...would anyone here be interested in using my own looks/likeness to create drawings or stories about me? Just something I've had on my mind lately, as I thought it might be a good idea. If anyone is interested, of course.

I don't really know what the rules are here of sharing photos of ourselves, but I have shared pics of me on this website before, and no one seemed to mind at all (I only did it when writing stories or coming up with news ideas). I guess no one minded because it's myself and I'm not posting other people's pics. Anyway, I'm rambling. I'd like to give you inspiration, ideas, and maybe what predator would devour me. I've always been a big fan of Imperfect Cell from Dragon Ball Z.

Looking forward to hearing back. You can either reply here, or even send me a PM. Have a great day!
KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Re: Anyone interested in using my own looks/likeness in a st

Postby mukbangbunny » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:41 pm

I would be interested. My drawing skills are still developing but I'd be interested in talking it out with you to see if we are compatible possibly?
ASMR Mukbang is my Gateway to the Vore Fandom.
mukbangbunny
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration