Ideas for future Queen of the Emerald River stories

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Ideas for future Queen of the Emerald River stories

Postby Coggle » Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:17 pm

I have been having great fun writing Queen of the Emerald River stories about Aurelia's adventures as a queen of a fantasy kingdom who discovers that she can make herself stronger and more beautiful by eating the flesh of other people. It's a hard vore series of stories and my first attempt at writing vore. It has been fun and I still have ideas for her future adventures, but the ideas are starting to run dry and I am not entirely sure how her next adventure should go. I only have vague disconnected ideas. I'll share them here and perhaps someone can come up with a way to put together her next adventure.

Aurelia currently faces the army of a evil god called Orzath. She has only four soldiers following her against countless enemy soldiers, but her soldiers are better trained and better equipped with proper plate armor. What does she do next? Here are some thoughts:
  • Capture some of the enemy soldiers to convince her own soldiers to eat their flesh so that her soldiers become superhuman like herself.
  • Simply make a suicide charge into the enemy forces, taking them by surprise. Her soldiers will all die, but she is strong enough to cut through the enemy army to reach Orzath and confront him. But of course she will be wounded and weakened by the time she gets to him, and he is a god.
  • Try espionage. Have her soldiers take off their armor and mingle with the enemy to begin a campaign of sabotage and assassination. She can easily seduce the enemy soldiers and kill any man in one-on-one combat, and she can eat the enemy soldiers to become ever more powerful until she eventually makes it to Orzath.
  • Murder and devour her own soldiers to give her the power to fight her way through the enemy troops.
  • Call upon Ashara's aid. The goddess gave Aurelia this mission, so it makes sense that Ashara will show up in person at some point. I am not quite sure what she would do, but ultimately Ashara plans to eat Orzath to take his power for herself.
Perhaps it is time to shift directions and tell a story from the perspective of some of Orzath's troops while Aurelia prepares for whatever she is going to do. I'm not sure what that story would be, but here are some potential ideas about the nature of Orzath's army:
  • Orzath creates new soldiers for his army using clay and magic.
  • Orzath's soldiers fight among themselves and devour each other to weed out the weak and create an army of massively muscular super humans.
  • Orzath feeds his own flesh to his soldiers to give them overwhelming power against his enemies. His left arm is a powerful magical prosthetic because its original flesh has been eaten.
All ideas and suggestions are appreciated.
Coggle
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration