Incest vore dating sim?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Incest vore dating sim?

Postby LethiaAzalea » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:44 am

I've been around the block when it comes to the incest games where you work on relationships with your family to get in there pants. I really wish there was a vore version of that style of game. I could write dialogue and descriptions for it easily enough, but that's about it.

Unless there is some, incestuous game or some other that is REALLY hidden somewhere on the internet, maybe someone who knows how to code would be down for it? I'm inspired by games like sexual awakening, or a recent one called office adventures (it has an incest patch) where you unlock different scenes as you play along.

As a gimmick to include vore, I'm thinking that perhaps the player could be perhaps the first person to develop the capability to vore, so like incestual awakening, vorish awakening? To help them be able to devour his/her family (perhaps the MC could be created, perhaps a herm to allow people to have the type of vore they desire) the MC has a mild hypnotic aura, not enough to just, outright entrance people, but enough that talking about those kind of topics, sex and vore, doesn't come across as immediately outlandish. There could even be dialect of fatal vore, and just after a family member is digested, the MC 'wakes up' in bed as if it's a dream. That family member would remember nothing, even at first being weirded out, but as the game goes on, the idea of dying as nothing more than food for the MC seems like it be normal if it happened. Even unlock the 'stamina' to digest other family members the same day before you 'reset' and everyone comes back.

Just to help with a proper sense of permanent vore, at a certain point in the game, the MC could be confident enough to 'hunt' for prey. Either just a series of one shot images or maybe like some kind of RNG image generator? Though that probably need a proper dev team or somethin, I dunno.

I will say this though... even if vore gets dropped (or the incest gets dropped) if this was to happen... I kind of want it to be an ebony family. I'm a sucker for dark skinned girls and there is SO, SO LITTLE coloured vore! I wanna turn some black beauties into a dripping white mess.

I do know that it's possible to mod unbridled hedonism for that, but it's left me with more to be desired. I love having the indepth relationship, a feeling that the characters genuinely love one another to a rediculous point of, like, the mother happily being casual cock food for her son (which is ALSO in depressingly short supply)

I lack patience to code and can't draw at all, best I could do is to write it, but writing my own smut isn't satisfying unless I can see it made into visual medium. If this inspires anyone, or if someone who can code and/or art is willing to make it work... I dunno? I could try, but I've never helmed a game succesfully before, I'm just good with ideas and writing.
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Re: Incest vore dating sim?

Postby umakeisee » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:42 pm

Probably not the answer you're looking for, but throw yourself into a project your passionate about. Programs like Quest and RenPy both have tutorials and are user friendly, so you can create a working demo within a month. For visuals, Kisekae and Koikatsu are both effective tools for those who can't make their own art. If you're lucky, someone will take interest in what you've started and may offer to help, although don't hold your breath on an artist being willing to put in the time for your game unless you're willing to commission it.

That's basically how all the games here are made. Time for the tough talk. Writing dialogue and descriptions is the easiest part of the process and no one really needs help with it. Expecting to find someone willing to do all the hard work for you is both unlikely and unreasonable. No one needs an idea man. They are a dime a dozen.

I would be interested in your game if you ever got around to making it. It sounds like you're passionate about it and have some decent ideas.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration