Ventriloquist Dummy/Clown Doll vore....

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Ventriloquist Dummy/Clown Doll vore....

Postby Jannak » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:03 pm

When it comes to your worst irrational fears of Ventriloquist Dummies or Clown Dolls suddenly coming to life and they eat you whole...I guess there's a way to sexualize your irrational fears?

Like for example the plotline of this short film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0641hHG1IQ

I was thinking of a similar plot where Four college students all female of course move in together in a house as a dorm where they discover a creepy Ventriloquist Dummy or Clown Doll locked up in the attic which then the Dummy comes alive and starts voring the girls one by one until one remains where attempts to fight off the Dummy but then she gives in and allows her to be eaten.

I've been thinking what's a creative and erotic way to what happens to the prey that the Dummy/Clown Doll inside of it since it doesn't digest but I'm thkning something else that is creative and non-fatal though.
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration