Alternatives to Digestion?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Alternatives to Digestion?

Postby Jannak » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:35 pm

I wonder if anyone could come up with something rather original and creative for what happens to the prey inside a creature's 'stomach' especially if it's non-fatal but 'transformative' similar to absorption?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Re: Alternatives to Digestion?

Postby TSaPA » Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:19 pm

Transformation: "Digested" prey turns into same type of creature as pred. Commonly done with Unbirth, though I have seen Slime-type creatures orally or otherwise "digest" prey to turn them into "slime" versions of themselves. Sub-variant I've seen is Cock Vore or Unbirth ending in "cum digestion" where the prey remains alive and/or sentient as a sort of living "slime" of the pred's cum, usually either able to reform back into their normal self after "drying up" or needing/wanting to return to the pred's womb/balls to reform or just live there.

Transportation: Pred is a portal to another place or dimension, vore is just how they send them there, alive and unharmed for the most part. Pred may do this to unwilling prey that will need to find a way to return/escape on their own, or pred may simply part of an odd transportation system with varying degrees of willingness or enjoyment of their arrangement.

containment/entrapment: Prey is not digested, but remains alive inside the pred's body, often to the pred's own enjoyment. Pred may release them later or attempt to keep the prey confined to their insides indefinitely. In a rare variation, the pred's interior may be designed somehow to support the prey living there long term, e.g. their innards are a "house" of some sort with organs and chambers analogous to rooms and facilities typical of domestic living.

Absorption: Prey is "digested" in the sense that their body is absorbed into the pred's body somehow (often with the pred's body now sporting one or more features formerly attributed to the prey), but their consciousness remains active and intact to some extent. Often times the prey's mind is confined to a specific part or region of the pred's body, either the organ responsible for absorbing them or the place their "fat" accumulated after "digestion", and their senses are limited strictly to contact sensations and/or bodily functions relevant to that body part. Sometimes, the prey's mind may simply get hooked up to the pred's mind and senses as a sort of mental "passenger". In some cases this may put the prey's mind as part of a gestalt "hive" mind that is the pred, or in even rare cases the prey may even be permitted full control over the absorbing pred's body for a time, like a "pilot" of sorts.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:49 pm

TSaPA wrote:containment/entrapment: Prey is not digested, but remains alive inside the pred's body, often to the pred's own enjoyment. Pred may release them later or attempt to keep the prey confined to their insides indefinitely. In a rare variation, the pred's interior may be designed somehow to support the prey living there long term, e.g. their innards are a "house" of some sort with organs and chambers analogous to rooms and facilities typical of domestic living.

I like this one where the pred would just take me along the ride inside them. I wouldn't mind this at all. Probably would be my favorite scenario. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Dekkard2 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:56 am

I'm not a fan of scat so all of my characters absorb the entirety of their prey after digestion (bones and all).
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Despacito20 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:44 pm

Oh I actually had an idea like this a few weeks ago

"Sublimation Digestion" and "Liquid Nitrogen Digestion". Essentially, sublimation digestion would entail the prey instantly being turned into a gaseous cloud in the pred's stomach (Sublimation is the act of solid matter being converted into a gas without entering the liquid state) and then being burped out. The Liquid Nitrogen Digestion would replace a pred's stomach acid with liquid nitrogen, or some other form of freezing gas/liquid, freezing the prey solid. Then, the stomach would crush the frozen prey into smaller and smaller chunks of ice.
Despacito20
New to the forum

Postby Bellyrophon » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:45 pm

Here’s an alternative that was hidden in plain sight: digestion shrinks the prey.

Instead of being broken down, the prey gets smaller until/unless they are able to escape. Full tour might be common, or the prey may need active effort or assistance to exit. The pred can still metabolize the lost mass. The shrinking could be temporary, bit I think it’s far more interesting if it’s permanent: being eaten and escaping makes you more vulnerable to being eaten again—assuming the pred hasn’t also had a brush with digestion! You also get to have characters of every height/weight mingle with each other, their size a visible record of their fortunes and misfortunes.
Bellyrophon
New to the forum

Postby THEholySnail » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:20 pm

There's also the option of the prey becoming a sentient part of the pred's body.
Or, there is also the option of the prey having a particular bodily feature, like glowing hair or a large body part or make-up or lipstick glitter, that then becomes a feature of the pred.
Or there is also the option of the prey becoming entangled and "overgrown" inside the pred's stomach, as if the stomach was a plant/mold
THEholySnail
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration