Writer in need of input. (M/m)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Writer in need of input. (M/m)

Postby ShadowNX » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:24 am

I'm not really sure if this fits in the section or not but being as I'm looking for inspiration, it kinda leapt out at me as the first place to start. Long story short, I've recently begun writing stories here on the site but I find it is often difficult for me to nail down the details without useful input from a third party. I was hoping to get into contact with any individuals who might be up to hear my thoughts and ideas or offer some of their own for me to get the writing juices flowing.

For starters, my preferences tend to be to write scenes where athletic teenagers encounter a litany of creatures. Be it ferals, anthros or anything in between, I like to emphasize a dilemma in how I write these scenes. Perhaps better stated as an affinity for semi-willing or reluctant themes in a story. I am not particularly a fan of full-blown willing situations considering the subject matter but on occasion I can even lean towards totally unwilling scenes.

I prefer to write about male characters when it comes to vore. That's not to say I'm totally turned off by the idea of using female characters but in that context they are a harder sell for me.

If any of that appeals to you, you just might be the sort of guy I need to put it all into perspective. If that's the case, you can either PM me or contact me with the Discord tag provided down below. I look forward to meeting you.

Shadow#2030

Last bumped by ShadowNX on Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:24 am.
❌ RP with me anytime ❌
viewtopic.php?t=45014
ShadowNX
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration