Plushie Unbirth

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Plushie Unbirth

Postby Jannak » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:26 pm

Can anyone help brainstorming some good Plushie unbirth ideas?

Like for example a group of all female friends/college students are stranded in a town full of plushies and one by one they are unbirthed by them until only one remains who gets unbirthed herself and they all turn into plushies themselves in the aftermath after 9 months?

Or a group of urban exploreres break into a abandoned toy store or factory and one by one they are vored or unbirthed by plushies and dolls and other toys and they become toys themselves in the aftermath?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Re: Plushie Unbirth

Postby WolfieBoy » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:48 pm

Being a huge plushie fan myself, my friend and I have had several RPs with one plush wolf girl (about 19) and how she keeps all of her plush siblings in her womb, and often unbirths people who get dogpiled by her siblings~
WolfieBoy
???

Return to Suggestion & inspiration