Dante's In-vorno

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Dante's In-vorno

Postby TSaPA » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:05 pm

Another kinda silly idea I had somewhere between the notion of sentient fat/prey's consciousness lingering about certain parts of the pred's body that grew after digestion, and the occasional trope of preds taunting their prey to the tune of "where on my body will you end up?"

Long story short I imagined a pred character that touted itself as a sort of 'afterlife' for the prey, to the extent that some factor of the pred's personality actually determines which part of the pred's body they become a part of, not unlike how the various circles of Hell/Purgatory/Heaven work in Dante Aligheri's Divine Comedy. Whether it works by the prey's vices or virtues is up in the air; I could see Sloth going to the butt, Pride increasing dick size, or Gluttony becoming belly fat just as easily as I could imagine Temperence causing slight muscle growth, Generosity increasing boob size, Fortitude making the pred taller, etc.

Not sure if I'm actually going to make a character or characters using this idea, but I figured I'd share it here in case anyone else found it interesting.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration